void String::copyFromUTF16(...) - Comments

Festus Hagen festushagenlists at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 22 19:30:03 UTC 2014

Hi Kageyu

Thanks for your response, And thanks for confirming I do know how to read code and do have some understanding of Endianness.

However that was not the question, In short, the question was:
  Do the comments correctly describe what the code does?

The comments state:
  Same as CPU endian.
And that is totally a false comment from my read of the code.

Just trying to clarify.

Thanks

-Enjoy
fh : )_~