1.9.1 valid tag in debug, crash in release.

Festus Hagen festushagenlists at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 30 02:44:11 UTC 2013

Yup, I've read about this issue, though I do believe that is also where I got the code: path.toLocal8Bit().constData() with the understanding that it did not have the same issue. I may be incorrect. Though I have had no issues since changing to it's use.

Yes, the QByteArray a = path ... method is another, it was the method used to demo the issue or lack there of with it's use.

I've had a lot of trouble going from Qt to TagLib, TagLib to Qt has been easy. I attribute my difficulty to lack of coding skills.

-Enjoy
fh : )_~