DLL missing ?

Indy Sams indy at driftsolutions.com
Fri Jun 28 17:42:27 UTC 2013

Hello Sergio,

If you are using a DLL compiled for Debug in your Release mode project that can cause problems. You will need one DLL for Debug and one for Release. (I usually call them taglib_d.dll and taglib.dll) You can also compile the Release mode one with debug info for testing purposes to help you find the crashing point if that's not the problem.

Friday, June 28, 2013, 11:39:59 AM, you wrote:

ST> Hello,

ST> I am using taglib in my application and it works fine when I compile and run it in debug mode but I am experiencing crashes when I run it in release mode.

ST> I am on Windows 7 using the latest stable version of taglib.  I was wondering is there a DLL perhaps that I might be missing ? As of now the only one that I am adding is tag.dll. I haven't been able to figure out why it is crashing only when running in release mode.

ST> Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks!

ST> S.

Best regards,
 Indy Sams