Appetite for adding standard methods to Tag interface?

Adam Szmigin adam.szmigin at xsco.net
Sat Jun 1 23:34:33 UTC 2013

Hi,

I wonder: is there any appetite for adding more 'standard'
getters/setters to the Tag class?

For my own personal use, I would specifically be looking at album
artist, disc number, total tracks and total discs.  To me, these seem
sufficiently widely-known concepts to warrant having their own dedicated
methods.

What is the driver that determines whether methods are added, or whether
fields are only available from a property map in the Tag class?

Thanks,

--
Adam Szmigin