How to build TagLib for all OS?

Krzysztof dibo20 at wp.pl
Tue Jan 15 17:24:59 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'm using Free Pascal. I translated C header to Free Pascal so I'm using
taglib_file_new, taglib_tag_title etc.
I need Taglib dynamic library (.dll and .so) for Linux and Windows (32 and
64 bit). On linux (Linux Mint 64 bit) I created taglib_c.so by command:

cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr/local -DCMAKE_RELEASE_TYPE=Release
make

Can I create library also for 32 bit linux and windows using my linux 64
bit? Or must I do this on virtualbox for each platform? I'm asking, because
for OSX exists switch DCMAKE_OSX_ARCHITECTURES

Regards