Re: CHAP frames support

Lukáš Krejčí krejclu6 at fel.cvut.cz
Sat Apr 20 15:42:20 UTC 2013

Thanks for help. I started work on ChapterFrame and TableOfContentsFrame classes, but I’m not sure about how should I handle embedded frames. According to http://id3.org/id3v2-chapters-1.0, CHAP and CTOC frames optionally contain embedded frames (like TIT2 or TIT3), which describe content of chapter or provide additional material such as URLs and images. How should I handle these embedded frames correctly according to taglib style? Should ChapterFrame class contain members that are instances of embedded frames corresponding classes (like TextIndetificationFrame), or should ChapterFrame class contain strings? Or should I simply ignore these optional embedded frames?

Best regards,

Lukas Krejci