TagLib, Objective-C & Ludlam's framework

Ferenc taglib-devel at bezemkast.nl
Thu Jul 26 19:27:44 UTC 2012

I should add that I thought writing an id3-editing app would be best
for learning Obj-C.

It also appeared to me that incorporating Taglib would speed
development up noticeably. Rolling Taglib into an (private) Xcode
framework looks like the best way to do this, preferably with an Obj-C
wrapper. I tried Nick Ludlam's handy pre rolled Taglib framework. On its
own this compiles, but including it in a project seems to get me into
mixing up Obj-C & C++ code, which confuses the compiler of course.

Others pointed me to Stephen Booth's app "Max", I'm looking into this
now.

Thanks!

2012-07-25 22:23: