AAC metadata file extraction question

patrickcohen patrickcohen at laposte.net
Fri Jan 27 17:44:42 UTC 2012

Hi,

I tried to use the following code to extract metadata using taglib 1.7 and I get a crash on the method APE::Properties::read().
Is it normal and is-it a known bug?

TagLib::File* l_file;
l_file = new (std::nothrow) TagLib::APE::File("004 AAC.aac");

Please let me know if you have any patch regarding this topic or any other clean solution for extracing the existing ID3V2
tags (TPE2/TPE1/TALB/TRDC/TCON/TRACK/APIC) of this kind of files.
Best regards,
Patrick

Je crée ma boîte mail www.laposte.net