TagLib - Heroku - Binary Packaging

Joshua Chestang joshua.chestang at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 15:06:10 UTC 2012

Hello,

I'm interested in deploying my application on Heroku and am interested in packaging Taglib as a binary. Have you ever heard of doing this with tag lib?

I've looked into a Vulcan(A build server in the cloud) but it uses Autoconf to configure and package. And since TagLib uses cmake, it fails miserably. (it looks for a ./configure executable).

I'm really stuck and definitely want to use taglib. Any suggestions, tutorials on how to get the library deployed on heroku?

Cheers!
Joshua Chestang