W000 URL link frames

Lukáš Lalinský lalinsky at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 14:34:19 UTC 2012

W000 is not a frame defined by the specification, but TagLib should
still parse it. Additionally, TagLib should parse even completely
unknown (but well-formed) frames, so this looks like the problem is
somewhere else. Can you please send me one of such files to
lalinsky at gmail.com (just the first two kb should be enough, if you
don't want to send the whole file)?

Lukas