TagLibAmalgam: A new way to use TagLib

Vinnie Falco vinnie.falco at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 15:43:32 UTC 2012

On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 8:38 AM, Manfred Schwind <lists at mani.de> wrote:
> By the amalgamation process, macros "WITH_MP4" and "WITH_ASF" are defined at the very beginning of the
>resulting TagLibAmalgam files. But these macros are then never actually been used in the source file! I am not sure
>if this is correct?!

Its possible that those macros were from an earlier version of TagLib,
which made the inclusion of MP4 and ASF parsing capabilities optional.
I didn't actually look too hard. If there's a definitive document you
can point me to that illuminates these issues, I'd be happy to look at
it.

Your input is valuable, I'd like this amalgamation to be the best it could be.