TagLibAmalgam: A new way to use TagLib

Manfred Schwind lists at mani.de
Wed Apr 18 15:34:56 UTC 2012

>> Would it be wise to add all the headers? Is there a reference
>> indicating which header files contain public interfaces?
>
> All of them should be included.  (The only private interfaces that are included will still be required for building the .cpp file.)

The resulting TagLibAmalgam.cpp does not include the TagLibAmalgam.h file.
The TagLibAmalgam.cpp builds fine, so I assume all needed header files are included automatically by the amalgamation tool.
And therefore I think the private headers should NOT go into the TagLibAmalgam.h file.
Is somewhere documented which header files are private?

Regards,
Mani