TagLibAmalgam: A new way to use TagLib

Vinnie Falco vinnie.falco at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 13:49:20 UTC 2012

Mani:

Glad to hear that you're getting some use out of it. My understanding
is that including taglib.h or something similar, was sufficient to
gain access to all the public interfaces. So this is not the case?
Would it be wise to add all the headers? Is there a reference
indicating which header files contain public interfaces?

The amalgamation file TagLibAmalgam.h should provide everything
possible, whether you need it or not. That's the compromise made when
you use an amalgamation - you get the whole thing. If there are major
pieces of functionality that can be turned on and off in TagLib then I
would want to preserve that ability by allowing for some configuration
macros (that's what TagLibAmalgamConfig.h is for, although there's
nothing there yet).

Thanks

--
Follow me on Github: https://github.com/vinniefalco