Where are the Visual Studio and Xcode project files?

Vinnie Falco vinnie.falco at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 22:37:12 UTC 2012

That is very unfortunate. I have CMake on neither my Windows machine
or my Macintosh. I made my own project file, and in plain and simple
terms, it was a pain. Because of the way the TagLib sources are
organized, it is necessary to add many, many include paths to the
project. And adding all the sources is a tedious, laborious process.

If files in TagLib are moved around, I have to update my project,
which is a hassle.