Trouble Using Compiling with TagLib

Scott Wheeler scott at grunge-nouveau.net
Fri Sep 30 18:01:33 UTC 2011

On Sep 30, 2011, at 7:51 PM, Bhatnagar, Arvin wrote:

> Thank you for the response.
>
> This is the parameter when I used when issuing cmake:
>
> -DCMAKE_OSX_ARCHITECTURES="i386;x86_64"
>
> What am I missing?

Sorry, missed that line of your mail.  I'd recommend running the 'file' command on all copies of taglib in your library path (including shared .dylib and static .a files).  From the error it's reasonably clear that whatever version of taglib your project is actually trying to link against doesn't have the right x86_64 symbols.  You can also inspect the symbol table with e.g. "nm -arch x86_64 libtag_c.a" and make sure that the actual symbols are there in the lib you're trying to link against.