error and warning messages

Jeffrey Milloy jeffrey.a.milloy at gmail.com
Tue May 17 04:50:48 CEST 2011

Compiling taglib in release mode removes most of the messages, and works
well enough for me. It's strange that when I installed with apt-get from the
repository, it comes in debug mode? Anyways, now that I have a real ui, it's
natural to log these less frequent taglib messages along with my own to
stderr.

Thanks