Extending c bindings for extended ID3v2 tags?

Anton Sergunov setosha at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 02:23:48 CEST 2011

You can use c++ code in your objective-c project. Just rename .m file into
.mm.

03.06.2011 0:32 пользователь "Jann Gobble" <janngobble at gmail.com> написал:

> What is the status of adding more helper methods to get extended tags such
as:
> RVAD, RVA2, TALB, TCOM, TCON, TCOP, TFLT, TIME, TDRC, etc?
>
> I would be happy if (as a non C++ programmer) there was a method to simply
provide the fileref and the text tag name and get the content back as
something that can then be converted (in Objective-C) to a NSString -- say
char?

> I am using TagLib in Objective-C using Nick Ludlam's XCode project (at
https://github.com/nickludlam/TagLib.framework ) and am trying to figure out
how to get extended tags back from the library.  I don't know much C++ and
therefore am having a devil of a time figuring out how this might be done.
 Even simple things that have libraries (APIC) included in TagLib have no
non-C++ interface that I can find.