Windows build - equivalent of 'make install'?

Graham Perks graham at kace.com
Wed Jul 27 18:06:47 CEST 2011

I'm building following these instructions:

  md build
  cd build
  cmake -DENABLE_STATIC=ON -G "Visual Studio 10" ..

…then opening the resulting solution and building. The VS 2010 build was broke, I was able to fix it using the change at https://github.com/gperks/taglib/commit/8b647e5fa71bbad8d244dbe1fac61e58ebedc93c.

This works great for building taglib. Now I would like to incorporate taglib in another project, but there's no good 'include' folder. Is there an equivalent of 'make install' on Windows?

Thanks,
Graham Perks.