undefined symbol errors when running latest taglib on osx app

Stephen F. Booth me at sbooth.org
Thu Jan 27 18:04:31 CET 2011

What is your taglib framework's install path?  The solution to your problem
depends on how the fw is configured (using @rpath or @loader_path, or
installed in a location external to your app) but more than likely you'll
need to set the appropriate runpath search paths in your app's build
settings.

Stephen