TagLib 1.7 RC1 released

Ivar Eskerud Smith ivar_eskerud at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 19 16:53:11 CET 2011

I think it would be very useful to be able to extract the debug information generated by taglib. I think it is the programs that use taglib that should be displaying this information to the user. Right now this information is just sent to std::cerr by taglib. This information could be very useful.

-Ivar