how to get pictures from file?

Lee淡兰色的风 litao1009 at live.com
Fri Aug 19 03:49:12 UTC 2011

Hello,
I'm trying to read the picture block from .flac
and .asf files using TagLib, but so far no luck. I've read lines from format
specs, but I don't know how to accessit via TagLib. could you write to me some
simple exmples?

                                                                                                                                                                        thanks!                                                                                                                         Lee