TagLib supported file formats

Kyle gonemad at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 11:33:16 UTC 2011

Read the first paragraph of the website?

TagLib is a library for reading and editing the meta-data of several popular
audio formats. Currently it supports both ID3v1 and
ID3v2<http://www.id3.org/>for MP3 files, Ogg
Vorbis <http://www.xiph.org/ogg/vorbis/> comments and ID3 tags and Vorbis
comments in FLAC <http://flac.sourceforge.net/>, MPC, Speex, WavPack
TrueAudio, WAV, AIFF, MP4 and ASF files.

On Tue, Aug 9, 2011 at 6:47 AM, Music Editor <musiceditor.net at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello,
>
> First of all, thank you all for this great free library. It works
> perfectly.
>
> I am developing a software where users can change audio file tags (Title,
> Artist, Album etc.) and organize their music files. Your library works
> perfectly with .mp3 files. However, I couldn't find a documentation on which
> audio file formats are supported with TagLib. Can you give a list of
> supported media file formats?
>
> My version: taglib-sharp-2.0.4.0-windows
>
> Thank you,
>
> GK

-Kyle