Compiling on Mingw

emyr emyr at soundmouse.com
Wed Sep 8 12:18:05 CEST 2010

I had everything in my path and same happened.
I then tried cmake in a normal windows cmd window instead of in a mingw
shell and it *almost* works.
When it made the library it complained about the auto-import but it
compiled and make install seemed to copy all the stuff required.

I compiled the tagreader example against my newly built library with
-enable-auto-import for the linking but the app crashes when I try to
run it.

Says "the application fails to initialise properly (0xc0000005). Click
OK to terminate the application."

I suspect the library needs to be linked with -enable-auto-imort during
the cmake process. How can I make it do this ?