some memory leaks

Lukáš Lalinský lalinsky at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 14:17:32 CEST 2010

I'll investigate the memory leaks later, thank you.

2010/10/14 巫山霏云 <freefcw at gmail.com>:
> By the way, ASF module do not deal with Unicode in wma file :(,
> especially handle Chinese. So I hack it to UTF8 like this:

I don't understand this. ASF files contain UTF16 and TagLib parses it
as such. The TagLib::String instances you get therefore contain
Unicode data. What you are doing in your code is passing UTF8 data to
TagLib::String and telling it (implicitly) that it's ISO-8859-1. You
should just use the existing code, and when you want to get the raw
string data in UTF-8, use string.to8Bit(true).

> Why ASF::File do not support firstFrameOffset?

What do you need it for?

Lukas