configure/compile universal binary mac

Tom Everson tom at eversons.net
Tue Mar 9 03:30:52 CET 2010

Yup, that did the trick.  I got the python extension working and
am able to use it in a mac app bundle made with py2app.

In case anyone needs it, the configure command to build the universal dynamic lib is:

env CFLAGS="-arch i386 -arch ppc" LDFLAGS="-arch i386 -arch ppc" ./configure --disable-dependency-tracking --with-asf --with-mp4

Thanks again,

Tom