APE file support

Brett Hoyle kickbits at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 15:04:33 CEST 2010

I ofcourse found the problem in my own VS project files.
Anyways if anyone is interested in a Visual Studio 2010 project files it is attached.
Create: \taglib\win32\
And extract the zip file to there so you get taglib\win32\taglib(static).sln etc

Currently the definitions are set to include asf and mp4 and to create lib.
It is intended to be used with the latest SVN as of now.