APE file support

Brett Hoyle kickbits at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 13:55:11 CEST 2010

When I try to statically link to a taglib.lib built with this change under Visual Studio I get "fatal error LNK1120: 2 unresolved externals"

error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: class TagLib::APE::Tag * __thiscall TagLib::APE::File::APETag(bool)"
error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall TagLib::APE::File::File(class TagLib::FileName,bool,enum TagLib::AudioProperties::ReadStyle)"