taglib C bindings question

Scott Wheeler scott at grunge-nouveau.net
Wed Jan 6 08:41:11 CET 2010

Hi Han --

There's not currently a way to do that from the C API; most of that's
wrapped up in the C++ API.  However, using the C bindings as a
pattern, you can write your own C wrapper functions for MPEG::File if
you need:

http://developer.kde.org/~wheeler/taglib/api/classTagLib_1_1MPEG_1_1File.html

Cheers,

-Scott