Getting error while using TagLib framework in mac application

iPhone dev iphonemobdev at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 12:46:43 CET 2010

Hi,

thanks for reply.

Yes, i try to re add it and try to use in project but still it is giving
same error.

now i am trying to add fmod dylib into project but still getting same error.

*dyld: Library not loaded: ./libfmodex.dylib*

*  Referenced from:
/Users/reubro/Desktop/TEST/build/Debug/TEST.app/Contents/MacOS/TEST*

*  Reason: image not found*

The Debugger has exited due to signal 5 (SIGTRAP).The Debugger has exited
due to signal 5 (SIGTRAP).

Where should i placed my libmodex.dylib and how to connect with my project.

I searched but i could not understand anything.

Thanks a lot.