Insert coverart on audio file

Scott Wheeler wheeler at kde.org
Tue Aug 24 19:19:55 CEST 2010

On Aug 24, 2010, at 7:11 PM, Fernando Valente wrote:

> I'm new to TagLib and I haven't figured out yet how can I set the
> cover art image using TagLib. I couldn't find an useful sample code
> either. Could anyone help me please? I know it must be done using
> ID3v2 tags. I've been able to insert track name, artist and album
> info.

There's an example here:

http://developer.kde.org/~wheeler/files/more-taglib-examples/taglib-set-picture.cpp

You can mostly ignore the part where it subclasses taglib's File class
as an image file; I just did that since it was a simple way to read
the data without grabbing an extra file class (e.g. QFile)