TagLib 1.6 RC1 - Windows Static LIB

Tony Pombo mcp at technologist.com
Wed Sep 9 05:18:43 CEST 2009

In March 2009, I created a Visual Studio 2008 project that would create a
DLL and/or a LIB file.  I honestly haven't tried to compile version 1.6 yet.
As long as nothing has been done to explicitly prevent compiling as a static
library, it should still work.  I will try to find time this week to test
the current build.

I'd be happy to share the VS2008 project with whomever wants it.

Thanks