v1.6 RC1 on Win64

Lukáš Lalinský lalinsky at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 09:39:40 CEST 2009

2009/9/4 NightStrike <nightstrike at gmail.com>:
> 2009/9/4 Lukáš Lalinský <lalinsky at gmail.com>:
>>>
>>> What are you replacing your build system with?
>>
>> There is already CMake build system in place, we currently maintain
>> two and it complicates things.
>
> Does that support cross compiling?

Yes. Although I've never tried it myself, so I can't help much.

http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_Cross_Compiling
http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CmakeMingw

> And, did you see my other post with diff changes for config.h?

Yes, but that's not the right solution. This affects way more classes
(everything under taglib/) and the macro should not be defined when
building for example the C bindings. There are a few possible
solution, http://paste.pocoo.org/show/137925/ seemed to be the easiest
way.

--
Lukas Lalinsky