Reading *.ape length and bitrate

"Новичков А. А." novichko at atnet.ru
Fri Oct 23 18:18:09 CEST 2009

Hi.

I'm trying to write (yet another) tagging program. While reading and
writing of APE tags of *.mp3, *.mpc, and *.ape files meet no
difficulties, I encounter some problems with reading *.ape files
properties. Is it my inability using taglib properly or there is really
such a problem?

And another problem. I use foobar (via wine) to split flac CD images.
And I found that foobar preserves embedded cue sheet in splitted files
(if it was in the original image). But taglib cannot properly write tags
into such files. Can it be fixed?

Thanks,
Alex.