attached picture

Lukáš Lalinský lalinsky at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 20:05:09 CEST 2009

On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 7:47 PM, Martin Obreshkov
<martin.trashbox at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi again, are you going to release a new version with new features
> added for now we i am maintaining the code by myself but don't want to
> do that for a long time i prefer to work with library without
> modifying it. So how is the new release going :)

Well, I planned it for this weekend, which didn't happen so hopefully
next weekend. :) But it's going to be a bug-fix release only. The MP4
cover art issue is technically also a new feature, but the fact that
it writes incorrect covr atoms is more important for me.

--
Lukas Lalinsky
lalinsky at gmail.com