Patch for #include <> to ""

Stephen F. Booth me at sbooth.org
Fri Oct 9 22:51:02 CEST 2009

In the taglib headers, the #include directives are mixed between using
#include <XXX> and #include "XXX". This should be standardized to use
"" for non-system headers. I've included a patch for the headers in
the taglib/ directory and friends, but not for those in the include/
directory since I believe that is auto-generated from the files in
taglib/.

Apologies for sending the patch to this list, but I wasn't sure with
the continued discussion of moving to git, etc, if the KDE bug tracker
was still applicable.

Stephen