Issue copying IDv2 TCON frames with a v1 genre reference

patrick machielse patrick at hieper.nl
Sat Nov 14 01:01:02 CET 2009

Op 13 nov 2009, om 23:33 heeft Michael Smith het volgende geschreven:

>> I'm building my own TagLib framework, but I've done nothing special to disable the iTunes hacks. Or should I actively enable them? I'll look into it.
>
> I believe they're on by default.

The iTunes hack in TagLib didn't help me because it is in the setGenre() accessor. My copy routine moves frames directy between tags, bypassing the accessor. I'll keep using setGenre() now until the day iTunes gets fixed...

Thanks to everyone who chimed in, it's very much appreciated :-)

patrick
--
Patrick Machielse
Hieper Software