Taglib 1.6.x on windows

adrien canterot adrien.canterot at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 06:31:12 CET 2009

Hi all, I'd like to know how to build taglib 1.6.x on windows, because i
tried and there were many errors, I used CMAKE and in the options, I set the
mingw-make compiler in the mingw directory (when i installed Qt, it proposes
me to download it), the errors appear when during the build of the
configuration file, not during the compilation.
Is there any step-by-step tutorial on how to build with Cmake ? I used it on
my Mac and it done successfull (for building taglib too)

Excuse my english, I'm French.
Thank you.