2.0 branch update
ralf.engels at nokia.com
Fri Jun 26 14:32:54 CEST 2009
I haven't been sitting around doing nothing.
Currently I have updated the interface as previously mentioned.
You can now set and query information via asString(type) or setValue(type,
This should be more flexible for the future as you can add new meta information
without breaking binary compatibility.
I've also update the examples and tests. Everything seems to be working right
now except that I haven't implemented all the new information for every tag.
I will start doing this for id3v2 next week.
If you want to have a look at my changes I put the diff on my homepage here:
I hope we will decide on a solution for revision control soon.
Please keep tuned...
More information about the taglib-devel