c# taglib help needed

anand av a_anand_v at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 22 08:42:24 CEST 2009

Hi there,

Yes i tried TagLib# too and yes we can retrieve all the frames using
it. but the problem is we cant get a perfect result from it like TagLib
does...

Dudy Kohen could you share that patch, Please its very important for my
personal project, if some know some thing  please share with me...

Best regards,

Anand