Writing ID3v2.3 tags - what do you use?

Jim jmartin92 at comcast.net
Tue Dec 15 23:22:01 CET 2009

I think back in October there was someone who posted to the list about this very
topic.  I believe he said that he had already completed his own modified version
of Taglib that could write 2.3 tags.  He asked if anyone had interest in seeing
the changes but I don't remember if he posted a link or what happened with that.
   If you try searching in the list archives for this past October you should be
able to find the messages and get his contact info.  Or if you can't find it let
me know and I'll do some digging to see if I can.

Jim