Creating FileRef object from QString

Plasty Grove plasty.grove at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 12:08:15 CET 2009

I guess that's the correct fix to the existing QStringToTString() function.
But FileRef cannot take a TString object as an argument. So, I cannot use
that function itself.

Instead, I'm using what is given in the function itself, i.e.
s.toUtf8().data() which works perfectly as an argument to FileRef.

Thanks,
Plasty.