Double reference in my patch

Dudy Kohen kohen.d at
Thu Apr 16 02:01:14 CEST 2009

It turns out that the patch I sent a few hours ago caused a double
reference, that caused a segmentation fault, sorry, I fixed it here.
I used the opportunity to comment the part of the code I added, and a
copyright notice.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: taglib_bindings-fix.diff
Type: text/x-patch
Size: 17322 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : 

More information about the taglib-devel mailing list