C Bindings

Dudy Kohen kohen.d at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 10:56:50 CEST 2009

Hello,
I implemented some more of the C binding. (now you can read and write any
string tag for id3v2, and USLT)
Currently, my Lyrics set subroutine strips all the others from the
file, do you think I should add a boolean to control this behaviour?
And I have a problem I encountered: I need the USLT frame with a null
terminator on-disk, I tried rendering it and resize the rendered
vector, and adding it as an unknown fame, but it deleted the null
terminator, I didn't see where an UnknownFrame is changing it's data,
could you point me in the right direction?
Thanks,
David

P.S.
I'll send the patches once I'll finish implementing an APIC read and
write option.