more-taglib-examples/taglib-set-picture.cpp on Visual Studio 2008

Sven Grunewaldt strayer at olle-orks.org
Sun Nov 2 23:08:45 CET 2008

Hello,

I'm trying to build a little program which embeds folder.jpg's into all
MP3s in the same folder.
I already compiled taglib and successfully compiled the
tagreader.cpp-Example.

The next step I took was to build the source of this example:
http://developer.kde.org/~wheeler/files/more-taglib-examples/taglib-set-picture.cpp

Sadly, I get the following error:
error C2440: 'Initialisierung': 'TagLib::FileName' kann nicht in
'TagLib::String' konvertiert werden
('TagLib::FileName' could not be converted to 'TagLib::String', Line 50)

I'm currently a little bit confused and don't know what to do next...

I use Visual Studio 2008 on Windows Vista 32bit.

Greetings,
Sven Grunewaldt