No subject

Wed May 21 01:22:15 CEST 2008

pots the source nor the bin till I have mp3 preview working!.

So I would appreciate your help!

You can see my projecte here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Dfo09GRwbokU
http://sourceforge.net/projects/gloobus

Thanks a lot!
--=20
Jordi Hern=E1ndez Puigdell=EDvol | </font> <font
color=3D#33ccff>Jordi.HernandezP at gmail .com</font>

------=_Part_778_20117870.1211279688598

<a target=3D"_blank" href=3D"../mail?view=3Dcm&amp;tf=3D0&amp;to=3Dtaglib-d=
 opengl and I want to add preview for many file types, one of them MP3, I f=
ound that your library can extract the front cover but I get lost in how to=
 do this<br>
s simple function?<br><br>From now I can show up any kind of images, PDFs a=
nd text files, but I won&#39;t pots the source nor the bin till I have mp3 =
preview working!.<br>
r><br><a href=3D"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Dfo09GRwbokU">http://www.y=
outube.com/watch?v=3Dfo09GRwbokU</a><br><a href=3D"http://sourceforge.net/p=
rojects/gloobus">http://sourceforge.net/projects/gloobus</a><br clear=3D"al=