Problem using TagLib

Colin Kern Colin.Kern at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 21:02:24 CET 2008

Hi,

I'm trying to use TagLib in my project, but I'm having some trouble.
First of all, I think I have found a bug with the QStringToTString
macro.  It tries to call QString::utf8(), but that doesn't exist.  I
think it should be QString::toUtf8().  However, when I try to create a
FileRef like this: "FileRef ref(filename.toUtf8().data());" where
filename is a QString, I get an error "no matching function for call
to 'TagLib::FileRef::FileRef(char*)".  Do you know what is wrong?

Thanks,
Colin Kern