Howdy guys. Sorry for the crosspost. Patch to speed up taglib.

Manuel Amador (Rudd-O) rudd-o at rudd-o.com
Fri Oct 12 18:05:07 CEST 2007

But it would definitely have caught the bug that rendered FLAC files
unplayable, wouldn't it?

And if the TagLib test suite was bigger than TagLib, so what?

Honest, guys, honest.  I've had JuK in the past eat my MP3s for breakfast, and
actually figuring out what happened when your tracks are royally screwed is a
matter only to be coped with a bottle of tequila and a CD player playing sad
songs.

A long journey begins with a step in the right direction.