Fwd: WMA Crashes collection scanner on Fedora 8

Jeff Mitchell kde-dev at emailgoeshere.com
Thu Nov 29 20:12:05 CET 2007

Great.

Lukáš, I've renamed all our stuff to asf instead of wma (on stable side, soon
on trunk side).  So in the future it should be easy to go back and forth.
There are only a few changes I needed to make (getting rid of some
TAGLIB_EXPORT calls, and some debug statements as tdebug.h isn't available).

--Jeff