Unicode filenames on Windows

Indy Sams indy at driftsolutions.com
Tue Nov 6 21:18:58 CET 2007

Hello,

	One thing I've had success with on Windows is calling GetShortPathName on the filename before passing it to TagLab. I know there are filesystem options that can make it not work, and I have no idea if it would work with say, Japanese language sytems. But it's something to try in the interim for people not working from SVN (which tbh they probably should be).