Unicode filenames on Windows

Lukáš Lalinský lalinsky at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 08:34:06 CET 2007

Hi Scott,

having support for Unicode filename API is a must for any more serious
usage on Windows, so I choose probably the only binary compatible way,
that makes sense, to do it -- duplicating constructors of all
TagLib::File subclasses to support also wchar_t* in addition to char*.
On non-Windows platforms, these constructors aren't defined, so the API
stays unchanged there. I intentionally didn't change TagLib::FileRef,
because with dynamically added file type resolvers that depend on
filename it gets ugly. If you think it would be useful, I can add a
subclass of FileTypeResolver with two methods for IDing file types
(char*/wchar_t*), but I personally don't think it's necessary.

OK to commit?

Lukas